We want to create the best possible experience for you as a website visitor. The treatment of your personal information has its legal basis in legitimate interest (berättigat intresse). In some cases, we require your consent. In those cases, we will ask for your consent. This policy will inform you about what information we collect, why we collect it and why we treat your personal information. Our goal is to make you aware of your rights as a website visitor as well as our obligations.
Personal data management
SDS is responsible for managing your personal data on our website. This means we have to make sure that you:
- Are aware that we collect your personal data and why.
- Can actively approve or deny treatment and storage of your personal data. We do not treat your personal data without your consent or knowledge.
- Have the possibility to update your personal data by informing you who to contact.
- Can use your right to be forgotten. This means we have to erase all information that can be connected to you personally from all of our systems.
- Can ask for all of your personal data that we have stored.
- Can trust that we take good care of your personal data and that we do not leave these to third parties without you knowing about this and expressing your consent.
What personal information do we store? 🤔
We only store information that you have submitted in our contact forms on the website. Information that can identify you as a person can be counted as personal data or personal information (which we use synonymously). This can for example include name, email, company, mobile phone number etc.
Apart from this, we fetch the following information which is necessary for us to operate:
- Google Analytics – Through Google Analytics we can track conversions, page views and other data related to the website. This data doesn’t show your personal information.
Apart from the commonly gathered information above, there are also cookies that are stored on your computer to personalize and improve your experience on our website.
Now you might be thinking: what is a cookie? 🍪
A cookie is a small file that is sent to you through your web browser when you visit a website. Unless, of course, you have cookies turned off. The purpose of these cookies is to gather information on how you as a visitor used our website the last time you visited, so we can offer you relevant content next time you visit us.
Even if cookies are not connected to your personal identity per sé, as your phone number or email address is, we still view them as important for your integrity that we treat them in the same way as personal information. Hence, we need your consent to store cookies for you.
When do we store your information and cookies?
If you have at any time left your personal information to us at the web page, your contact information is stored in our website management system. We will only send newsletters to you if you have given us consent to do so.
At the moment, we are not using any cookies other than the standard 3rd party cookies from Google Analytics.
Unsubscription from newsletters
Our newsletters are sent out from the platform Mynewsdesk and/or mailchimp. If you have given consent to receive our newsletters, these can be unsubscribed at the bottom of the newsletter.
How do I delete cookies?
You can easily delete cookies in your web browser. If you are using Google Chrome, then go to History à Clear Browser Data à Delete Cookies.
Do you want to update your information?
Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to update your contact information.
Changes in the policy
If you have any thoughts about how and why we store our personal information, including cookies, you are welcome to contact us directly at email@example.com